Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Early Morning

So, what am I supposed to do when I'm up for the day at 4:30 am? Blog, I guess. Alexander has been sleeping through the night, however he usually gets up between 4:30 and 5:30. I feed him and then usually he goes back to sleep. However, yesterday he woke up at 5:30 and today at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.

Alexander has found a new talent- snorting instead of laughing. It's so funny. He concentrates so hard when he wants to do it over and over.

Here are some pictures:

Watching "Letter Wheel" (Wheel of Fortune) just before bed:
Photobucket

Cutie baby in pjs that are too small (can't snap all the snaps):
Photobucket

Alexander had a hard week last week trying to fall asleep for his nap. We discovered that he has 3 molars coming in all at once and they look horribly painful. Bob gave him some teething gel to help numb the gums and he went asleep almost instantly. You can seen his reaction to the latex in his socks from 2 weeks ago around his left ankle. It's taking a long time to go away:
Photobucket

Maybe blueberries weren't such a good idea...:
Photobucket

Strong teeth:
Photobucket

No comments: