Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've been working on editing videos the past couple days. They are from March through last weekend. There are more of Alexander than Glenn because Alexander is learning things so quickly.

Here's Glenn when we got home from school on St. Patrick's Day:


Here's Alexander from mid March through early May learning to walk using his push toy. Notice he crawls through the exersaucer. I had put it there to keep him from going down the hallway. We didn't put a gate there because Glenn still needs to be able to get around the house. There's also a clip with him outside. I put him in the exersaucer outside when Glenn's riding his bike out front. We had the bubble machine going. Alexander didn't quite know what to make of it.


Here's more of Alexander walking with his push toy on Sunday. I tried to get him to stand for a while and get it on video, but what you see is the longest we got on video. He was too busy doing other things.:


I've been doing a little bit of sign language with Alexander. He finally did his first sign this past week. It's a combination of "more" and "eat". But he only uses it when he wants more puffs (like cereal). He's so cute. The other day, we were grocery shopping, and he started signing he wanted more puffs. Of course I couldn't give him any since we were in the grocery store. But he had the biggest smile on his face.

No comments: