
Glenn doesn't like to dress up, but he loves to have me dress Alexander up. And Alexander loves it. Here are some pictures.

He was too interested in looking at his costume to look at the camera:




I did get Glenn to put the dragon costume on, but he took it off as fast as he could after I took this picture.

We got a free pass to visit O2B Kids, and went yesterday with some friends. Part of it is a Children's museum where the kids can play, but they also have classes. We just played in the open play area.

School starts on Monday. Glenn got a card from his teacher today telling him about orientation this Friday. He's excited for school to start. I'm going to miss him, especially since he will be there from 8:30 until about 2:40 this year, but he's going to have so much fun. I think he's getting bored of being at home. Our excitement for the day today was going to Petsmart to look at the animals. He then said he wanted to go to the zoo, unfortunately it's a little hot for that. The Petsmart animals apparently aren't enough for him anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment