Zander (my nickname for him) has learned so many things this past month. He learned how to walk backwards, walk in circles pretty much in place (he'll do this for a long time and gets very silly), "blow kisses" (just does the hand movement, but doesn't really kiss), and is sleeping through the night consistently (Woo hoo!!!). HE also has a huge appetite. For lunch, he'll eat a few strawberries, a baby food container of veggies, and half a sandwich with hummus on it, and he's still hungry. I'm not sure where he puts it all.
Glenn has really been enjoying the summer. Now only if he would learn to sleep in. He's usually up before 7:00, which of course wakes his brother. He's likes to help clean the living room where we keep all of Zander's toys, however that willingness to clean doesn't carry over to his play room. He's going to the dentist next week, and we'll talk about getting his partial to replace the two teeth he lost. I think he'll be really happy once he gets through the whole ordeal.
I should have written down all the little stories I thought to write about, because now I can't think of any of them. Here are a couple more pictures of Zander.
Look at all that hair!!!

A cute new outfit I couldn't pass up.


No comments:
Post a Comment