Monday, August 24, 2009

Glenn's First Day of School

Today was Glenn's first day of school for the new school year. He was very excited this morning. He was not nervous at all and did very well when we left him in his classroom. He was happy to see me when I picked him up. His only complaint was that they had nap time and it wasn't dark, not night time. I asked him if he told them that it wasn't dark, and he said he did. Of course he did! He told me he threw away his peach this morning (grr...). He said he colored and they only played in the room, not outside (might have been too hot out when they have recess). He's excited to go back again tomorrow. I was afraid he'd be exhausted since he's there from 8:30 to 2:20, but he wasn't. However, he had a breakdown when we said it was time for bed tonight. I'm sure he'll fall asleep quickly.
Photobucket

No comments: