Alexander went for allergy testing today. We already knew he had a latex allergy, but he's been having a reaction on his bottom to his poop. So, he probably has a food allergy, too. They tested some things on his back, and they came back negative. But since he's so young, it might not come back positive. So, we're also going to do a blood test, which I have scheduled for tomorrow. That will test for things they couldn't test for on his back. But the same thing applies that since he's so young, if it's negative, it that doesn't really rule it out. He did well with the testing even though he was crying. I think he was crying more because he doesn't like medical people and not because it hurt (she showed me how it felt on my hand).
Here's a picture of the boys (because I know that's what you really want). Alexander is wrapped in his daddy's Snuggie and Glenn's dressed up from going to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment