Saturday, January 9, 2010

You may remember we got a new video camera last month. I just downloaded all the videos from it to my computer and had the same problem as before where I can play the clips on my computer with audio, but when I make it into a movie, I lose the audio. I did find a fix for it on the internet, but only for all new videos. So, all the video I already have won't have audio when I post it on here. It's sad. So, I do have a couple videos to post from last night of Alexander, but all the other videos we have you really need the audio to fully appreciate it.

This first video shows Alexander playing with his new blocks he got for Christmas. He is able to stack them very well on his own. Every time they fall, he says "Ahhhhhh!" It's very cute, I wish you could hear it.


This next video is of Alexander playing with pegs to build a tower. I figured that if he could build blocks, the pegs would be really easy for him. I had gotten them for his birthday, but he wasn't ready for them at that time. I'm so proud of him.


And here is a picture of Glenn and I having an indoor picnic today. It's freezing outside, and I know how much he loves having picnics. So, I figured, why not? We did have a little trouble with puppy scavengers. The dogs would sneak up and take off with some of Glenn's food. But it was fun.
Photobucket

No comments: