Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm excited about my new website for my business. Bob did an excellent job with my old one, but he had to do all the updating and we had 4 different places on the web where I was updating new items. It was very time consuming. So, now I have a website on Artfire, which is a site for people who sell things that they make, or handmade items. The website is: http://LauriesCustomCreations.artfire.com
It also enables me to receive orders through Facebook, which most of the orders I received were from people who are "fans" on my business's fan page. Plus, now I can do all the updating myself and don't have to bother Bob (although he says he loved doing it).

In other news, it was a beautiful day today. Since Glenn didn't have school today, we went to a fun park this morning and Glenn and I flew a kite this afternoon while Alexander was sleeping.

Alexander hasn't been sleeping well the past few weeks. I think I finally figured out why, he has a 2-year old molar coming in. I didn't think it would come this early (he's 18 months). It looks very painful, and I'm sure the others will follow soon.

Here are a couple fun pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: