Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Hog Came Back

We've had trouble with a wild hog tearing up our lawn. Our neighbor's back yard is completely torn up, but only a small section of our is torn up. Well, the hog came back last night and extended our neighbor's torn up lawn up to our property line and made our torn up section larger. When Bob told me, I said it's definitely time to get the fence. I think we'll wait until we get the fence before we put in sod because just when we think the hog is gone he comes back and does more damage. I feel horrible for our neighbors. Their yard is just a huge mess.

With less than a week until Christmas, I decided it's time to make Christmas cookies. Today Glenn and I are making gingerbread men. Of course I forgot the cookie cutters, so I have to get them while Glenn's taking a nap. That's what's nice about Bob working at home; I can run errands while Glenn's napping. We already made the dough but I don't know if it's going to work. I asked the guy at the store where the molassas was and he handed me what I thought was molassas. Turns out it was dark corn syrup, and I didn't realize it until I already put it in the bowl. So, we'll seel.

No comments: