We had a wonderful Christmas. I'll back up a day to yesterday. We got all dressed up for Christmas Eve, went out to dinner and then to church. Here are the pictures just before we left for dinner:


This morning, Glenn woke up at 6:30. So, we all decided to get up. Of course I had to eat something before opening presents, so that was difficult for Glenn to wait. But once we started opening presents, he had so much fun. We filled his stocking with matchbox trucks. He loves them. And he had fun opening our presents for us, too.
We had a delicious ham dinner and then all took a nap. I made a pecan pie when I woke up and just now ate way too big of of a piece. Yum! Here are some pictures of Glenn opening and playing with his presents.


No comments:
Post a Comment