Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I know, I'm behind again. I developed a pretty bad cold, but I'm doing better now.

Glenn had his last evaluation for the school system. The psychologist evaluating him said that he was in the average zone on everything, but low on communication, which makes sense since he has problems with his speech. So, our next appt with the school system will be to go over what he's eligible for once he turns 3.

Glenn is enjoying the Christmas decorations. He constantly redecorates the lower portion of the Christmas tree. He even finds a few things around the house that he has added to the tree (including London's toy, which London didn't appreciate). He found a muse's harp ornament and pretended to play it and sang a song he heard on Dora. We were looking at the Christmas village yesterday and he counted them by himself. It was the first time we've heard him count to 5, and it was very clear. We were very proud of him.

We're going through a cold snap; it's been in the 50's, but it's supposed to warm up the rest of this week. Try to stay warm, I know everyone has been having some really bad weather.

No comments: