Saturday, July 19, 2008

My dad arrived on Thursday. He and Bob are working on putting down a slate floor out in the lanai. It's looking really nice. Nights are still tough. Alex got up 5 times last night to eat. I make sure I get a really good nap in the afternoon to help make up for the sleep I don't get at night. Here are some more pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hat was a gift from my dad. He stopped at South of the Border in South Carolina on his way down here. Thankfully the hat is too small. :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great and Alex is adorable! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the photos....OH NO..... Abby, my dog, just pushed through the screen on the front door after a SKUNK. The cottage really smells bad... I have to go look for her now.Jim