Glenn is doing better at swim lessons. He is at least a willing participant. I've enjoyed going to the pool each day, but it's a lot easier when I just have Alexander to take care of while Glenn's in his lessons. I got this big blow up star fish that Alexander sits in and has a sun shade. He loves it. In the spray ground kids pool, he usually tries to walk all over the place, no fear. He doesn't want to hold my hand, but I make him anyway. Glenn was kind of upset that he didn't have his lesson yesterday; Friday is a make up day if it rains.
We had the irrigation company come out yesterday. They fixed our irrigation system so that the fence doesn't interfere with watering the lawn. It was so loud when the water would hit the fence, and we felt bad that it was happening right near our neighbor's master bedroom. It was money we didn't want to spend, but it had to be done. The lawn by the pond is all dead because it's wasn't getting watered.
Today, we went to the pool so Glenn could show his Daddy what he's learning in swim lessons. Alexander is usually very happy in the pool. But he was not happy today. He just wasn't feeling himself yesterday and today. I feel so bad for him when he's miserable.
This week, we have swim lessons again on Monday through Thursday. Then my Dad will get here for a visit on Thursday. Glenn has a birthday party to go to on Friday and another on Saturday. So, it'll be a busy, fun week!
No comments:
Post a Comment