
Glenn and Daddy bonding (probably watching "Letter Wheel")

Alexander loves to go after his brother, whether he's sitting on the couch or the floor. Sometimes he attacks Glenn (usually going after his hair) and other times he will just lay down on the floor next to Glenn and roll into him. He laughs the whole time.

Our garden is growing very well. Every time it rains, which has been every day for the past few weeks except for today, Glenn says that it's helping the garden grow. We have veggies on pretty much all the plants now. The green beans are going to be ready for the first harvest by the end of this week. I love fresh green beans! I have several herbs, which we've been using for weeks now.

Glenn started swim lessons on Monday. It didn't go so well the first day. I think a big part of it is that he doesn't know his teachers. But it was a little better yesterday. He's scared of putting his head under water and jumping into the pool. But that's what the lessons are for.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your ring, Glenn!
Post a Comment