Friday, June 5, 2009

I finally took a short video of Alexander walking. He did it twice and then he was all done. He walks a lot more when it's his idea to walk rather than mine.


Glenn had a fun party at school on Wednesday. They had a bounce house, crafts, food, games, and we finished it with a picnic. Here are some pictures of the fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today was Glenn's first full day without school. He realized mid morning what that really meant. I was trying to get him to write some letters for me, and he suddenly started crying. I asked him if he was sad. He said he was. And then it dawned on me why he was sad. When I asked him if he was sad because he missed school, he said yes as he started crying again. Poor kid. I wrote his teacher an email since I knew she was still at school today, and told her what happened, and she said she started crying, too when she read that. But we had a fun day today. I tried to keep him busy so he'd wear out and take a nap. He slept for 2 hours this afternoon (I got a nap in, too). :)

But the big news of the day is...
Photobucket
...Glenn's other tooth finally came out. Bob actually pulled it. When Glenn got up from his nap, we could see the top of the tooth, so it was only connected in the back. We didn't want it to get infected, so Bob pulled it out. Want to hear something gross? (If you don't skip the rest of this). Bob tried pulling it fast, and it didn't come out. So, he pulled it out slowly and it came out. I had to leave the room for him to do it because I didn't want Glenn to see how anxious I was about it. It didn't hurt him, thankfully. So, it's under the pillow for the tooth fairy.

No comments: