Sunday, June 14, 2009

Imaginary Friend?

When Glenn is having problems falling asleep, and I catch him standing in his doorway, he always tells me the same thing this past week. I ask why he's up, and he says, "frorum." He leads me by the hand and brings me to his bed and says frorum. I have tried to figure out what he's talking about and try to make things better in his room, and he says, "still frorum." So, tonight Bob and I kept asking him questions about this frorum. I ask him if it was good or bad, and he said bad. Then he pointed to sum books on the chair and said they were frorum. So, I moved them off the chair and put them in the bookshelf. Well, that apparently contaminated the whole book shelf. Because then we just ended up taking all the books off the shelf and put them in the hall closet because they were "more frorum." Bob asked if frorum was a boy or a book. At first he said it was a boy, then he switch to a book. When I asked what frorum does, he said "pushed it." We think there might have been a book that fell one night and that scared him because we have a book that talks about mice pushing books off shelves pretending to be a book (remember that book, Cindy? That's from the boys' collection). He loves reading that book, so I don't think he's scared of that story, but think there might be a connection there. That's the most we could figure out. I feel so sorry for him, because he was very serious about it. Poor kid!

No comments: