Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alexander has been signing. I've been showing him a baby sign language video pretty much every day after lunch. He loves watching them. And we use sign language when we're talking to him. When Glenn was delayed in his speech, it was recommended so that he could tell us what he was thinking. And the words he was signing ended up being the first words he spoke. It's so cute to watch Alexander sign, and he gets so excited because he knows we know what he is thinking and he is so proud of himself. He also says "I did it!" It's not completely clear, but we know that's what he's saying because he'll repeat his brother when he says it.

We got the boys' Halloween costumes today. I got an Elmo costume for Alexander from a friend. It fits him perfectly, he loves it, and he's so cute. Glenn is going to be a green crayon. I saw it in a magazine, and we got the stuff to make it tonight. I just hope he wears it. He said he was going to be a doctor, and we already have a doctor costume. But when I tried him on him, he freaked out. He has been talking about the crayon costume since I showed it to him a week ago. So, hopefully he'll wear it.

Here are a couple pictures. The first is of the boys at Disney just showing how much they love each other.
Photobucket

Bob brought out Glenn's Jaguar's jersey during a Jag's game, but he didn't want to wear it. So Bob put it on Alexander.
Photobucket

No comments: