I'm finally getting pictures from my sister's wedding on here. But before I get to that, I wanted to say that we had a great time today. Glenn and Bob carved a pumpkin. Glenn played in his soccer game this morning. He really didn't want to because he likes practice more than games. But he had a few good kicks today. Usually he stays far away from the ball. But he went after it a couple times and got to kick it in from the side lines. Glenn loved trick-or-treating. He even loved handing out candy more. We sat outside after we were done trick or treating and he went crazy every time someone came up our driveway. I'll have picture from today later.
Here's the pictures from the wedding:
Lisa getting her hair done:




My brother, Brad

Glenn and one of the flower girls

Sorry about the suit, Brad

Glenn loved the camera on the table for people to take pictures of the reception. Unfortunately, there will be a lot of pictures of the DJ.

We took this photo just before the boys went home with Bob's parents, so they weren't exactly happy about getting a picture taken:

Lisa and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment