
They look like they lace up, but that's just for show. The velcro strap is what really keeps them on. Of course he loves undoing the velcro, but he can't get them off, yet. He's walking great in them. The only problem now is when he tries to run, he falls. He scratched up his nose and above his lip, but it healed quickly.
Glenn is home from school, AGAIN. This is the third time since school has started that he's been sick enough to stay home. And he actually hasn't been healthy at all since school started. He doesn't have a fever, but his temp is elevated. And his cough has gotten much worse. So, we felt he needed a day to just sit and rest. Of course that doesn't mean he wants to rest. I'm trying to get him to take a nap right now, and he's come out of his room 3 times already. He brought out his empty tissue box and asked me to make a guitar out of it. :) He's so cute. So, that's what we'll be doing after I give in that he's not going to have a nap.
Bob's been having a lot of back pain. We're hoping the doctors can find out what is causing it instead of just giving him medicine to treat the symptoms and make him loopy. He's also coming down with Glenn's cold (so he's a lot of fun to be around).
I'm healthy, and busy taking care of my boys. I've been having fun making new bags. I'm also looking forward to my sister's wedding in less than 3 weeks. So, I've been making sure all my boys have what they need for what they are wearing to the wedding. I am my sister's matron of honor, and am picking up my dress this week from being altered. I'll post pictures of us all decked out when we get back from CT.
No comments:
Post a Comment