Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First round of CT Pics

Below are the first round of pictures from CT. I'll add the wedding pictures later. We took over 100 pictures up there, but not one of the fall foliage. :( At least I got to see it. Glenn loved the fall colors and got so excited when he saw the leaves falling. Last year around this time, he learned a song about the leaves falling and fall colors, so it was fun for him to actually see it. I still haven't unpacked even though we got home on Monday night. I've been busy making Glenn's Halloween costume and had to make a shirt for a friend that she's going to wear for Halloween. Alexander is back to his routine, but unfortunately Glenn is having his post travel nightmares again. He was up for 2 1/2 hours last night, poor guy. So, I let him sleep in until 8 and took him to school a little late. Hopefully tonight will be a better night.

The first pictures are from the rehearsal dinner (for my sister's wedding).
rehearsal dinner Oct 09

Lisa and Jon are way in the back of the picture:
rehearsal dinner Oct 09

Glenn was dressed up for the occasion, but wouldn't take off his fleece, he has a thing for jackets.
rehearsal dinner Oct 09

Jon's niece and nephew checking out Glenn's new watch he got for being in the wedding:
rehearsal dinner Oct 09

Lily and Alexander really hit it off. She was taking care of the baby:
rehearsal dinner Oct 09

The rest of the pictures are from when we went to Pumpkintown in East Hampton with my parents and brother.

Aren't they cute holding hands?
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Alexander pointing to a pumpkin person and talking about it:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Alexander spent most of his time in the hay bale maze:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Glenn liked the maze, too:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Alexander laughing and running through the maze:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Jack-O-Glenn
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Jack-O-Alexander
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Alexander and Uncle Brad
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

Glenn's favorite part was jumping on the tubes:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

I could not get a good picture of the boys in the pumpkins, they were not cooperating. I thought this one was pretty funny, though:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

A pumpkin just his size:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

The pumpkins did not go on the plane with us, they stayed with Nana and Papa:
Pumpkin Town Oct 09

No comments: