It was just not Zander's day. He fell 3 times today. He fell on the ceramic tile shortly after he got up and split his lip. Then we were playing in the tennis courts, and he was kicking a ball, tripped and scraped his forehead. It looks like a bruise is forming, too. Then at the playground after dinner, he fell again on the sidewalk and scraped his knuckle. I felt so bad for him. I'm thinking he had a growth spurt and is off balance because of it. I also got his hair cut today. It was down into his eyes, so we had to do it. I actually took him somewhere to get it cut. He screamed the whole time. She got it too short on one side in the front, and it's probably because he was moving so much. Here are the before and after pictures, and you can see his boo-boos, too. Bob and I miss the shagginess of his hair. And looking at the picture, it looks like the front isn't straight at all. I'll have to look at it again in the morning.

Bob replaced the tubes in my bike tires, so I finally got to ride to school today. Alexander road in the trailer this afternoon to pick Glenn up and when we got home, I wanted a picture. They are really snug in there. Alexander was happy until we got home and just before I took a picture, he started crying because the neighbor started mowing the lawn. But Glenn was willing to pose for the picture:

And here's one more picture of Glenn playing in his police hat. He kept telling me which way I needed to walk when I was walking around the house. He's so cute:
No comments:
Post a Comment