Monday, June 30, 2008
I saw my high risk OB this morning and he said I'll be induced within the next week because I keep having a problem with the amniotic fluid going low, and the baby is measuring about 8 lb 12 oz. So, I'll bring all that information to my regular OB tomorrow and we'll decide when I'm going to get induced. I thought I was going into labor last night, but then everything stopped. He's just too cozy, but he's running out of room. I'll have another ultrasound on Thursday to see if the fluid is still low, and if it is, the high risk OB said he's going to tell my OB to induce me that day. So, Bob is coming to my OB appt tomorrow and we're just going to try to have me induced on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodnes, it's so close now!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment