Monday, June 16, 2008

Yay, I made it to 37 weeks. I'm now considered full term, so I can have the baby any time. I had another ultrasound and monitoring this morning, and the baby was doing everything he's supposed to do: he's head down, moving, practicing breathing...

Glenn started summer school today. He goes Monday through Thursday, and it's a slightly shorter day than what they had during the school year. Apparently 2 weeks with Mom was long enough that he didn't want to go back to school. He was happy until he saw the teaching assistant and then the tears began to fall. Poor kid. It's time to go pick him up so, I better go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it to 37 weeks and the baby is doing everything he should...this is wonderful!!! you look great in your picture...and I love Glenn's one-boot workman get-up.
big hug,
alice =)