This is getting frustrating. I was back in the hospital again last night. I dreaded calling my OB's office because I just wanted to sleep, but figured they were going to send me back. I was having contractions 5 minutes apart, but still not painful. Glenn went to another neighbor's house last night and we got to the hospital at about 8:30. I was on the monitors for 3 hours, and I finally asked someone to find out what they were going to do, because I could have been sleeping at home. Our nurse had talked to the OB much earlier, but then had to assist in 2 deliveries. They decided not to give me the injections to stop contractions this time. They sent us home and we picked up a prescription of something to help calm me and slow down the contractions. We got home just after 12:30 at night. I slept really well. So, I have to stay off my feet as much as possible and drink a lot of fluids. I still have not started dilating, so this could go on for a while. I go to see my high risk OB, who will monitor me for a bit and do measurements to see how big the baby is via ultrasound on Monday, and my regular OB on Tuesday (if I make it that long).
Meanwhile, Glenn put all the fish food into his fish tank on Wednesday. The fish did not survive, and our house stinks. I thought Bob had cleaned the whole tank, but he only replaced the filter and half the water (at that time, there was still one fish alive). So, now we have a rotten water smell in the house. But in Bob's defense, he had to clean the tank after having only about 4 hours of sleep between the hospital and a nap yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment