Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still no baby. I had an ultrasound yesterday, and the fluid around the baby is a little low, so I'm not to go walking anymore. They think I over did it this past week. I did a lot of walking and shopping, and even though I'm drinking a lot of water, I may not have been drinking enough to compensate for all the exercise. So, I'm confined to the house again (except for taking Glenn to school and going to doctor's appts). They will do another ultrasound on Thursday to check the fluid level. I saw my OB this morning, and he wasn't worried about the lower fluid level as long as I rest. That made me feel better about it. But the frustrating part of the day was when he checked to see if I'm dilated, he said the baby is no longer low. I thought that once the baby dropped, you deliver that that's it. But apparently he decided he's not ready yet to be born. So, Bob was a little grumpy after leaving the OB's office. Of course he's not the one carrying the baby. :)

No comments: