I went to my regular OB today. He's going to keep me on the med to stop contractions until Monday when I'll be 37 weeks (which is considered full term). He's delivered 3 baby boys in the past couple weeks who were of good weight, but born before 37 weeks and ended up in the NICU due to immature lungs. But by Monday, his lungs should be mature enough.
Glenn woke up from his nap today and had a bunch of gunk in his eyes and his eyes were red. So, while I was at the OB, Bob took Glenn to the pediatrician. Not only does Glenn have pink eye, but a possible double ear infection (she could see in one ear because the tube is still hanging out) and the start of a sinus infection. So, he's on antibiotics for the next 10 days. I told Glenn he needs to get healthy before the baby comes. Plus, he starts summer school on Monday. He should be fine by then. Poor kid, it always seems to take him a long time to get rid of an infection. He missed his last week of school because of a virus.
No comments:
Post a Comment