Glenn had his annual eye exam today. He gets his optic nerves checked every year to make sure no tumors are growing on them, something that can happen with NF1, but usually happens in the first year of life (from what I've read). He has healthy optic nerves and doesn't need glasses. He was giving the wrong shapes when looking w/ his right eye from a distance, but I think he was just being silly. I'm sure he'll need glasses eventually since both his parents wear them. The doctor was amazed at how well he followed direction and didn't mind getting his eyes dilated.
Alex has learned to click his tounge today. He's sitting in his swing right now just clicking away. He really has to concentrate to do it. It's very cute.
Some of you know that I have taken up a new hobby that will hopefully make me some money. I'm sewing tote bags and purses. I've been busy sewing the past few weeks and hope to have another blog up and running soon to post pictures of my bags. I'm going to sell them. So, if you know of someone on your gift list who might like a tote or purse, please keep me in mind. I'll have several samples pictured which can be bought, but I'll also work with you if you would like a certain color or pattern. I will post the new website when I get the pictures of the bags on there.
No comments:
Post a Comment