
Here's another picture of Alex the pumpkin:

Yesterday was a very busy day. Glenn had a story book parade at school. He wore his Scooby Doo pjs. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera. But a friend took a picture, so I'll have to get the picture from her. Alex was also in the parade wearing his Goodnight Moon mouse slippers and a duck hat. We then went to our neighborhood park and played with a whole bunch of kids from the neighborhood and had a picnic and popsicles. We all took a nap in the afternoon. Then we met some friends for trick or treating. Alex was a pea pod this time (I didn't buy two costumes; a friend let us borrow them and I couldn't decide which he should be, which is why he got to be a pumpkin one day and pea pod last night).

2 comments:
Glenn, you looked great in your Halloween costume! You must have really liked Pirates of the Carribean. And your brother looks like a very cute pea pod and pumpkin! Happy halloween!
Oops--sorry about that--that was a note from Alice to Glenn!
Post a Comment