At 5:20 this morning, I heard, "Mommy... Mommy..." I went to his room and convinced him to get back into bed. I did not, however, convince him to go back to sleep. He was making all sorts of noise, which of course woke his brother. I fed Alex and he went back to sleep, but not for long. No one could sleep with all that noise coming down the short hallway between their rooms. At 6, I finally gave in and got up with the boys. And yes, Daddy will be in bed at least for 2 more hours (but I guess I should say he didn't get home from the airport until about 11:00).
In other news, Alex is working on getting his bottom 2 front teeth. There are 2 white dashes on his gums. But they are taking their sweet time emerging, much to Alex's unhappiness. But he's all smiles this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment