We just had a nice visit from Bob's parents. They drove down and visited Thursday through Sunday. We got to have a 2nd Christmas when they came since they brought all the presents from Bob's side of the family. There was no napping for Glenn after openning all those presents. The funniest present he got was Tickle Me Elmo. Glenn was terrified of Elmo at first. He still will tickle him and then run away while Elmo is laughing. I'll have to try to get that on video.
Bob got a fishing pole and Bob's Dad was the first to catch a fish in the pond in our back yard, a very big fish. Then Bob caught one, too. The first was so tiny, I think it was smaller than the hook. But the 2nd was as big as the one his dad caught.
2 comments:
I have not seen Don with fish like the ones you caught.
I apologize for my comment: I did not mean to infer that Don is a poor fisherman or that he tells stories about the “large one that got away”. BUT! A photo tells the truth.
Post a Comment