I was hoping to have had a full night's sleep last night, but it didn't happen. Bob was going to sleep in Alex's room so that he could take care of Alex when he woke up and not bother me. Well, it didn't happen. I hear Alex screaming at 1:30 and heard that Bob was warming a bottle. So, I stayed in bed. It was quiet while Alex was eating. Then the screaming began again. So, I was up by 2:00 and fed Alex while Bob went back to our bed. I guess a bottle is no substitute for Mommy in the middle of the night. Then, of course, I couldn't get back to sleep for another half hour. So, I was up for an hour during the night anyway. At least he didn't get up again until almost 6. I was just so sad that I couldn't get even one night of sleep. :(
Glenn had a teddy bear picnic at school yesterday. The class was cute all carrying their teddy bears at pick-up. One of the papers he brought home was of him trying to recreate the shapes that the teacher had drawn on the paper (X's, O's and squares). I asked him what the X's were and he said they were crosses. Also, last Sunday, his Sunday school teacher gave me some papers for him to look at during church and it had Jesus on them as an adult. Keeping in mind that we just had Christmas, Glenn kept asking where Baby Jesus was. I kept telling him that Jesus grew up and is an adult in the picture, but he continued to ask where Baby Jesus was. It was so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment