I know I shouldn't be complaining to all you northerners, but it's cold here. It was in the 20's this morning, and my hands almost froze off while I was pumping gas. There were even puddles frozen over. But at least it'll be getting to 46 this afternoon. Friday it's supposed to be 70! I don't remember such fluctuations in the weather last year. I remember a couple of mornings being in the 30s, but not weather we've been having lately.
Anyway, on to the good news. Glenn was dry the whole time at school yesterday and loved telling his teacher he was in underwear. He gave me the whole run-down of the day- telling his teachers, "Potty! Potty!", going to the potty, Diego underwear, high fives! He was actually dry all day yesterday until after he got off the phone with Nana and Papa- then he had an accident. He felt really bad. But I was very proud of how he did yesterday. He was very excited to wear underwear again to school today.
No comments:
Post a Comment