Sunday, January 18, 2009

We got a Wii this weekend. Bob had been trying to find one for a couple of weeks now, and finally found one yesterday. It's a lot of fun. I say this because I can actually beat him at some of the sports. I beat him twice in bowling and once in boxing (he hasn't won in those two sports at all). The boxing is really a good workout. I guess I should mention that Bob does win in tennis. He also got Guitar Hero, but we can't play the drum set when the boys are sleeping- TOO LOUD!

Since there's no school tomorrow, a bunch of moms (and kids) are meeting at the park by our house tomorrow morning. So, we're looking forward to that. Hopefully it'll be in the 50's by then since it's supposed to be really windy. I am sorry to hear it's so cold up north. We had a couple from Ohio visiting at church today, and they said they had come here for the warmth, but was a bit disappointed since we had a few cold days here (40s and low 50s). Reminds me of when Bob and I went to Disney in December one year and it was the longest cold snap they'd had in many years. I think it was actually warmer in CT than it was in Orlando while we were there.

Now I'm rambling, so I'll just go back to reading my book...

No comments: