Friday, January 30, 2009

EEG Results

I just got a call from the neurologist. Even though Glenn has abnormal activity in the spot in his brain that has a calcification, the neurologist doesn't think that it will cause a seizure. He'll always have some sort of abnormal activity in that spot. So, we're going to start weaning him off his meds. It's kind of scary, but exciting, too if he can stay off them.

I went in to Glenn's class today for his birthday. I had them help me make cupcakes. My mom had given me a cupcake kit that has different shapes you put together to make animals. We made a fish cake. The kids loved it and I had a lot of fun. If I have time later, I'll post some pictures. But I need to finish packing first. We're going to Disney for the weekend for Glenn's b-day and I've hardly starting packing.

No comments: