Last year in school, Glenn got kicked in the mouth while they were all being worms or something. The roots to his 2 front teeth have been slowly disintegrating since then. I noticed one was really loose this weekend and he was complaining that it hurt. So, I brought him to the dentist this morning. She pulled one tooth, and we're going to hold on to the other as long as we can. I have to talk to his speech therapist about when he loses the other tooth. The dentist recommends a partial to put in since his speech is still developing. Poor kid. He was so good about it and is happy it doesn't hurt anymore:

Here is a slide show of pictures from our trip to CT:
1 comment:
Hi Laurie,
Please tell Glenn he looks great in his picture. He was so brave at the dentist!
-from Alice =)
Post a Comment